EVA/LDPE Maintenance Engineer
Duties and responsibilities EVA/LDPE Maintenance Engineer
• To prepare a schedule of work and provide direction for the preparation of designs, processes and related data for very complex engineering problems to ensure that work is completed as per deadline and engineering standards
• Lead analysis of data pertinent to complex engineering problems, with respect to scope, economic value, long range planning and budgetary considerations in order to support the development and formulate the basis for engineering studies in any of several basic or special engineering fields
• Lead proposal development for highly complex engineering projects, including scope definition, interrelationship, physical solution definition and cost
• Recommend new refinery and petrochemical installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization
• Review and consolidate reports on engineering studies to support Management decision-making
• Provide coaching to lower level engineers and supervise their work to ensure proper transfer of skills is taking place to enhance work performance as per standards
Who we're looking for:
• Strong mechanical aptitude and hands on technique in maintenance technical services.
• Experience in dealing with trouble shooting failures and repairs
• Experience in getting equipment in functional conditions.
• Extensive exposure in reliability and process engineering
Minimum requirements EVA/LDPE Maintenance Engineer
• 5+ year of experience as Maintenance Engineer in Polymers plants.
• EVA/LDPA plants experience is required.
• Excellent English Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
Our client is a big petrochemical concern, based in Saudi Arabia, which produces and markets refined hydrocarbon and petrochemicals. For this position you are required to relocate. More than petrochemical products, our client is about dedicated and highly skilled manpower producing dependable materials that are cost- efficient, socially responsible and environmentally friendly.
Terms and Conditions
We offer you a challenging position within a company characterized by cutting edge technology. You will work in an innovative and dynamic organization where your qualities and talents are recognized and where you will have room for further development. We offer an excellent benefits package. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please contact Leontien den Ouden at 0180 439 002 or send your CV accompanied by a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.